Top Massage Table Warmers Reviewed
As a masseur or masseuse, the comfort of your clients is sure to be of the utmost importance to you. In seeking to achieve this goal, many massage professionals have come to rely on massage table warmers.
As one would expect, table warmers – which are sometimes referred to as a heating pad massage table – are designed to provide steady, soothing warmth to clients throughout their appointment. These specialist table warmers have become popular thanks to their ability to help clients make the most of their massage experience; after all, a cold, unforgiving table is far from welcoming. In contrast, a table that is pleasantly warm is inviting, comforting, and ensures your client will enjoy all the benefits therapeutic massage can provide.
However, while the principle of a heating pad massage table is undeniably beneficial, choosing which table warmer is suitable for your clients is often a difficult task. Noticing this issue, we decided to review five of the best massage table warmers currently available, so you can decide which suits your specific needs.
Massage Table Warmer Comparison Table
We go over each of the units in our roundup of the top massage table heating pads in detail below, but for those in a hurry here is a quick comparison of the models we looked at:
Best Massage Table Warmer
Just as it was in our review of the best massage tables, all massage table heating pads are not created equal. We looked at the features of the top models, and also reviewed owner feedback to come up with this list of the best massage table warmers on the market:
The warmer serves as a two-in-one heating pad and massage table cover, making it a sound multipurpose investment. As a table cover, the ZENSTONE is impressive, featuring a soft Sherpa fleece cover that is sure to be very well received by your clients.
The warming abilities are, however, the foremost concern for any therapist buying a heating pad massage table, and ZENSTONE’s offering certainly has plenty to offer in this regard also. There are five heat sensitivities included, so you can be sure of finding the perfect match for your clients, with the warming capabilities activated by body weight – a nice touch that ensures energy efficient usage is preserved at all times. For added safety, the warmer also automatically shuts off if it detects there is a risk of overheating, and four different timer programs add an extra, much-appreciated element of control.
In truth, it is no surprise that this table warmer is so effective; research from the International Journal of Therapeutic Massage & Body, among others, was considered when designing the product. This background, coupled with fantastic usability, definitely make the ZENSTONE Pro massage table warmer and cover a worthwhile consideration for any professional massage therapist.
- IMPROVED! - 2019 warmer pad features ultra-thick Sherpa fleece and moisture repellant underside
- HIGH TECH - Touch-Activated. 5 smart heat intensities and customizable time programs
- FREE REPLACEMENT PLAN - If it stops working, simply swap for a new one. Conditions apply
- AutoMode - Uses smart monitoring of blanket to prevent overheating and keep you safe
- PERFECT FIT - Large size, corner straps and extra-long 12-foot cord
First and foremost, the design has clearly been carefully considered in order to provide the best possible experience to users – simple, but effective, reigns supreme. The full-size warmer is equipped with sturdy elastic corner straps, which fit neatly over most standard massage tables, helping to ensure the comfortable, client-friendly fleece top remains firmly in place throughout its time in use.
Alongside the impressive, high-quality design, there is an array of safety features that help to further enhance the Therapist’s Choice warmer. Over-heat protection is a necessary inclusion in a warmer capable of heating to around 88°F, and four timer settings help you to exert complete control over the duration of usage.
Perhaps most notably of all, however, is the inclusion of a one-year limited warranty; this helps to secure your investment and, in the unlikely event you do experience any issues, ensures problems can be rectified quickly and efficiently. By combining this after-sales protection with a smart design and fantastic usability, we can easily conclude that this Therapist’s Choice warmer may well be the right, well, choice for you.
- Full Size 31" x 71" Fleece Massage Table Warmer, 12 Foot Power Cord
- 12 Foot Power Cord, helps you reach your massage table even if the outlet is far away!
- 5 adjustable heat settings, 4 timer settings, Auto over-heat protection. This is a table warmer, maximum temperature is about 88 degrees F
- Comfortable fleece top with elastic corner straps to prevent slipping
- For Profession Massage Therapist Use Only! Caution: Do not use as a Bed Sleeping blanket warmer. One year limited warranty, Contact seller if you need tech support or return issues
While the depth of the fleece ensures that this warmer will be well appreciated by clients, it’s important to note that the EARTHLITE warmer has not neglected ease of use for therapists. The digital timer – which allows up to 12 hours of programming to be set – controller allows the therapist to take complete control of the massage environment. The structural design is also impressive; corner straps help to keep the fleece in place, and most users will find that the fleece folds well enough for easy transportation when attending out calls. A final structural design flourish is found in the length of the electrical cord; if you have previously struggled to with cord length restrictions when using massage table warmers, such concerns can become a thing of the past thanks to the EARTHLITE’s 13-foot cord.
Safety remains a paramount concern with massage table warmers, and EARTHLITE have once again delivered: automatic overheat protection is included, so you can always be sure that your client will be perfectly safe while the warmer is in use.
If you have been hoping to find a warmer that offers significant luxury to your clients and simple, straightforward user experience for you, then there’s no doubt that the EARTHLITE massage table warmer is a fantastic all-rounder that should suit your needs very well indeed.
- TWO-IN-ONE MASSAGE TABLE WARMER & FLEECE PAD: Your clients will stay cozy and warm on this premium 1" thick fleeced heating pad in the coldest of environments. Compare to other products with 0.5" fleece!
- DIGITALLY CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE: Choose the perfect temperature for your clients with the digital controller. Easy to use.
- DIGITAL TIMER & auto overheat protection provides ultimate safety and convenience. Set the timer in half hour increments - up to 12 hours of programming.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Fits all full sized massage tables (30"x73"). Elastic corner straps hold the warmer securely in place. 13 ft. power cord conveniently reaches wall power outlets.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: No questions asked! We ship you a new one. Backed by Earthlite, the world's leading professional massage brand, since 1987.
The safety standards are also impressive; the Master Massage warmer is ETL and CETL certified, and the four-hour safety shut off provides valuable peace of mind. The safety commitment continues with the decision to use electromagnetic radiation safe cables. The reason for the exclusive cable design is linked to studies which had suggested that heating pads may be detrimental, and are a step taken to limit the amount of radiation a client is exposed to during treatment. It’s a rare, but incredibly impressive, feature that is sure to be welcomed by clients.
Despite its range of functions, this warmer should also be easy to live with; it can be machine washed for maximum convenience, and the large adjustable straps ensure that the warmer will remain firmly attached to the table at all times. There’s also no need to worry about long delays waiting for the warmer to heat, as temperatures of up to 140°F can be achieved in around seven minutes.
With a strong performance thus far, the final question is the experience for the client – and thankfully, the Master Massage warmer continues to perform well. The fleece is well-made and incredibly comfortable, so you can be sure of positive client reviews to accompany your own pleasant user experience.
- ETL and CETL Certified for strict North American Safety Standards;
- Plush fleece provides luxurious comfort;
- Adjustable warmth setting comes with a detachable LCD controller, and a 4-hour safety shutoff;
- Heats to 60ºC (140ºF) in as little as seven minutes;
- Large elastic straps allow the warmer to fit most massage tables.
However, while safety has clearly been a primary concern for H&A when developing this warmer, this focus has not come at the expense of all-round experience – the warmer continues a strong performance across other areas of consideration. There are five heat settings to choose from, and the maximum temperature is around 135°F – so every customer’s individual preferences can easily be met. The warmer has also been very thoughtfully designed, with particular attention paid to the cover. Although the cover is a fairly standard fleece, the particular fleece chosen by H&A is plush enough to ensure that the heating coils beneath the surface are completely undetectable, so your clients can be sure their comfort levels will be well maintained.
Finally, it’s interesting to note that the H&A Deluxe can also be used as a warming blanket on a bed – which is rather unusual amongst massage table warmers. While not a particular concern in terms of professional usage, the fact that the warmer also offers domestic functionality could potentially provide a little extra value for money. In fact, value seems to have been of particular concern to H&A, given that a 360 days limited warranty is also included.
Overall, the H&A Deluxe is a great buy, especially given the dual-usage benefits, safety credentials, and client-focused design.
- Full Size: 30" x 71" Thick Fleece Massage Table Warmer, 9 Foot Power Cord（Upgraded）
- EasySet Controller:5 heat settings and 8-hour auto-off function,maximum temperature is about 88F~135F
- Auto Over-Heat Protection: Protects your clients, practice and home from accidents and injury.
- Your clients will stay cozy and warm on this professional, luxurious fleeced warming pad in the coldest of environments.
- 360 days limited warranty with UL& ETL certification, Contact seller if you need tech support or return issues.
Massage Table Warmer Video
Here is a YouTube video discussing how to make a massage table more comfortable with a warmer:
Hopefully, one of the massage table warmers discussed above will prove to be the ideal choice for you and your clients. All of them are solid units, and work well for a long time to come.
Last Updated on